The nations most in demand dog hotel – Country Living Magazine
Our VIP Service
The Country Dog Hotel are now introducing our VIP service (Very Important Pets) and launched The Country Dog Holidays!
This service is designed to encompass all aspects of wellbeing for your dog and is unique and personalised to each VIP.
This service includes a London collection and delivery service although we can offer this from other destinations.
Once our VIP has arrived we will have a range of services on offer. This will include:
- Staying at our hotel for dogs and living as part of our family, having access to all areas! Nights by the log burner and days running on the Quantock Hills. Being surrounded by unspoilt rural Somerset.
- Offering bespoke 1-1 daily training and regular updates on progress.
- A choice of feed and not forgetting our own fresh Aga cooked homemade dog biscuits.
- Individual walks and runs and group walks too to aid socialisation.
- Days out at various locations including nearby beaches, dog shows and parks.
- The ultimate in pampering too… from relaxing spa treatments to a full bath and clip (if required).
- Daily individual play sessions and additional agility training (if required).
- Daily updates to owners both with pictures and videos.
- An updated report on training on check-out and of course some of our dog treats and a goody bag.
On departure each guest will be fully groomed, bathed and given a general health check. Our aim is to make sure every VIP leaves healthy, fitter, pampered, well behaved and happy.