The nations most in demand dog hotel – Country Living Magazine
For so many people, their dog is a special part of the family and they wish for them to be at the wedding. We can now make it possible to have your dog arrive during your special day to either escort you down the aisle, hand over the rings or take part in your photographs…..
The Country Dog Weddings work with couples and their wedding planners to incorporate their dog into the wedding and transport them safely to and from the venue.
We can collect and return to and from any location you choose within our area (or you may have them already booked into our hotel for their own special stay! )
- A Pre wedding talk / meet with your dog and discuss your requirements for the day
- Collection of your dog from your home/boarders/kennels/groomers or relatives on the wedding morning and transported to your venue
- Upon arrival at venue your dog is watered, fed if required and exercised….with lots of cuddles and reassurance!!
- Making sure they look their best with a quick brush and if required, dressed in their special collar or outfit
- Entertain and chaperone your dog until you are ready to have them included in your ceremony or photographs
- Care during your ceremony/ photographs
- Return your dog to an agreed location or back to our hotel
- You will have exclusivity as we only accept one wedding per day; this allows for any delays and offers you flexibility
- All quoted prices include mileage
From start to finish the process will include:
You thinking about how you would like you dog to be included in your big day and the timings of this (we can always talk this over though)
Give us an email or call and we will provide you with a quote
If you would then like to book we will take a deposit to reserve the date for you
We will then talk and discuss all of the finer details about 1/2 weeks before the big day
We will then look after your dog for your special day without you having to worry and your dog right by your side
Please email and call us for more information. I look forward to talking to you.
Becky from The Country Dog Hotel came to our wedding and took care of our dog Lottie whilst we got married. It meant we could relax, enjoy the day and not worry about if the dog was OK. Becky was really lovely and she was great with Lottie. We were really happy with the service and would recommend to our friends!